v. ; 制图; 构思; 计划; 制定; 制造;
n. 设计; 安排; 设计艺术; 构思; 设计图; 花纹; 打算; 计划;
变形 过去分词: designed 复数: designs 过去式: designed
1. They drew up the design for the house in a week.
2. The grand design of Europe's monetary union is already agreed.
3. This design knocks everything else into a cocked hat.
4. Most mobile robots are still in the design stage.
5. Centre the design on the cloth before you start.
6. The shoes were of good design and good quality.
7. His design was infinitely better than anything I could have done.
8. They do, however, share a mutual interest in design.
9. This new design will offer undreamed-of levels of comfort, safety and speed.