英 [?sevn] 美 [?s?v?n]基本解释
数词 七; 七个; 第七
名词 七; 七个
A：We need seven of these .
B：They come in cases of five .
A：Then ,send two cases please .
B：Good . thank you for the order .
1. METP therefore provides seven months of Business Chinese language training, followed by three months of practical training during internships in China.
2. METP provides seven months of business Chinese language training, followed by three months of practical training at internships in China.
3. The presidents of the seven business groups will report directly to chairman and CEO Jack Ma.
4. The United States said last week that it will exempt seven economies from Iran oil sanctions under its National Defense Authorization Act for 2012.
5. Many of his classmates take seven or eight tuition classes at weekends, and his parents are too busy to spend any time with him.
6. Service on the busy Line 1 was disrupted due to an electrical failure, which reportedly triggered the collision in the tunnel a little after seven in the morning.
7. The men will be sentenced on Wednesday with Butt and Asif facing up to seven years in jail or large fines.
8. Customers can buy the new iPhone at Apple's online store and seven retail stores, resellers and stores of mobile operators China Unicom and China Telecom.
9. Customers can buy the new iPhone at Apple's online store and seven retail stores, resellers and stores of China Unicom and China Telecom mobile operators.
1. The Big Dipper refers to seven stars such as Dubhe, Merak, Phecda, Megrez, Alioth, Mizar and Alkaid, part of Ursa Major.
2. They are provisioned with seven days'rations.
3. Seven lunar calendar, we have been a forgotten and the days are getting familiar with the quietly to us.
4. Here, the seven dimensions of time, environment, dissection, configuration, genes, function and man-made factor are discussed.